Tuesday, May 19, 2015

And in 1970 I had four years ago, and did not show interest in the album with self-adhesive thumbna

Thumbnails caterlink Panini
Bootylicious loitering idleness and not in those coming from America or England, but detachment from Italy. Thus, before the World Cup in Mexico in 1970, first appeared on the thumbnail players with the album, released caterlink by publisher funny names - Panini. Why would anyone serious company named after a sandwich, us who are burdened foolish and sound English terminology, or even foolish abbreviations and coins will never be clear. But there is also different from the Italian. That is why they, and not we, who invented adhesive thumbnail players. That is, in fact, was a stunt. With the FIFA World Cup, in 1970 began the era of self-adhesive stickers. Earlier, kids and freaks, collectors and hobbyists, collecting all sorts of pictures and pasted them into a dedicated albums - but with the use of adhesive paper. After all, for a long time will be after 1970, Kras proud of his "animal kingdom", not self thumbnail, along with that you have to borrow a box Carbofixa, all with that ridiculous little spatula. Panini has brought another important difference: earlier - and later - thumbnails were treated with gum or chocolate, since the pre-modern shopping mind thought caterlink that fool gave money only to thumbnail groundhog, possum or Dragoslav Sekularac. The Italians, as well as modern retailers, count on fools. And they were right: who would you fuck chocolate bars, with icon Franz Beckenbauer, was called Kaiser Franz, this undisputed ruler midfielder, first emperor and the chancellor by the Germans after 1945 should not be openly proud.
And in 1970 I had four years ago, and did not show interest in the album with self-adhesive thumbnail participants in the World Cup in soccer. However, before the next championship, which will take place in Germany, but I'll be twice as older, more mature in many ways, about the way I am now, interested in football and collecting all sorts of things, and thereby very empty-headed, so that we are in free memory, deposited thousands of unnecessary information daily. For instance, a few weeks after we purchased an album that bore the name "Munich '74" I already knew the birth of all team members, from Brazil and Argentina to Australia and Zaire, with the number of games played and goals scored for the national team. Even today, some of which I remember well, I admit, actually remember everything, and still you can count the first eleven of Haiti, or what to boast? It's easy and being easy to be a freak.
With eight, imagine, I was not financially independent. It will not become even before the next World Cup, which will take place in 1978 in Argentina. It will take sixteen, before the World Cup in Spain, caterlink I have to earn money for books, records, comics and - self-adhesive frame. I will work all over this summer as a morning paper boy: at half past four they take in an old printing shop of Liberation, and blowing a Oslobodjenje, Sarajevo world, Wen and Evening Gazette caterlink subscribers in the "region" from the bottom of the King Tomislav Street to half the street Hasan Brkic, for what we be approximately two and a half hours; great earn, fingers and face spilled it on printing with lead, and I went into journalism so ...
This life and financial breakthrough had at least one important consequence: the first time I album filled to the last frame. Previously difficult to work out, childhood is a weak era, in which we learn to begging, Zicanje, extortion, caterlink blackmail, emotional relatives. I was a demanding child, who is from the wounds had high costs, often for things that my parents, nor Nona - who was smarter and more imaginative of them - could not possibly grasp the meaning. How to understand the passion that child for thumbnail players? Should I be worried over what the football players all know? And as the World Cup close to the room, put in front of her table football (called "pucomet"), and the play itself, so that the half of it, for example, caterlink Poland, Sweden and the other half? And not only so play itself, but at the same time screaming live broadcast of the match, howling as Mladen Delic and Vladanko caterlink Stojakovic, and later in a special black appointment book records match that was just played, all with the player ratings and a brief description of the game? Is that even normal, they asked the neighbor. The answer is sad and undeniable. I know it's just me, because they were already long gone, scattered by the new Sarajevo cemetery Bare, and they can not hear me. No, it is by no means normal. I always have so: abnormal. My life, and my interests, wild imagination, that my poor human can hardly put under control, caterlink all that I am, and all I'm saying today, marked by dark actions of the Italian corporation Panini. Thumbnails in my mind to the fullest extent of adhesive.
At the time of the World Cup in Italy, my generation is no longer collected thumbnails. Adults are rejected Panini, as girls shed their decapitated plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment