Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bella Bree Photography Bella Bree's name was generated david vonderhaar from my middle name Bree and


I was blown away from the catering of HyVee at a recent wedding reception. This food display tops every one I have seen in 7 years of wedding photography! If you ever have a need for catering call Tony Wilkerson with the Lenexa, KS HyVee and he can help you out. Make sure you tell him I sent you. See the fabulous food below, I know you will be hungry after viewing these! Tony Wilkerson 913-710-7370 1383catering@hy-vee.com
►  2011 (7) ►  May (2) ►  April (2) ►  February (2) ►  January (1) ▼  2010 (18) ►  October (1) ▼  August (7) Announcing Photo Booth Style Photos! Andy and Morgan Yes, this is HyVee's catering, amazing huh?!?! Wedding Bookings for 2011 Beautiful Mary & Nick!!!! Hackett Wedding Grand KC Reception! ►  June (2) ►  May (1) ►  March (2) ►  February (3) ►  January (2) ►  david vonderhaar 2009 (20) ►  December (2) ►  November (4) ►  October (7) ►  September (2) ►  June (2) ►  david vonderhaar May (2) ►  April (1)
Bella Bree Photography Bella Bree's name was generated david vonderhaar from my middle name Bree and Bella means beautiful in Spanish. I have always been known for my laugh and happy smile, I hope this spreads to you when you are around me. I feel so blessed to have my passion as my career! I am so thankful to the Lord for my talent! I love meeting new people and documenting their memories. Let's have some fun! I can't wait to photograph you and create david vonderhaar wonderful, life long memories david vonderhaar for your family! It's a wrap...whatever your event, we have ideas designed just for you! "Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:51 View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment