Friday, March 13, 2015

Latest trackbacks east bay deli


http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1305/A130503/13047382/ here is like a shop that was on TV. Since morning when I examined me googled doing early on, was bother you. Place immediately from Takadanobaba Station. Tteka front of? It is very nice appearance. This shop is a shop of the so-called double cropping, night is your sushi bar. This sushi menu that is attached to the door. In-store photo because I became soon no guest was visiting. I do not put only a few people. Taking menu of soba in zoom. Here sushi. I asked the buckwheat tempura. Shop staff friendly aunt like two people. I can soon as Chacha~tsu. Is high the evaluation of sushi department in reviews, east bay deli but soba department east bay deli did not seem to the package. But I I think very delicious. I feel she especially your soup was good. I do not almost drink your cold during a meal, but the aunt recommendation has me concerned about me, "Do you cold I want?". There also was happy. The little lull after the soba. Takadanobaba I do not know where what is it because it does not go at all. Anyway chain stores here. Ice tea 150 yen. The window in Yoyu because it was vacant. east bay deli Cold tea with straight was very delicious. It was people of shop staff polite east bay deli service, nice soba-san and the ladder can be satisfied. http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1305/A130503/13109130/ http://www.burgerkingjapan.co.jp/ Tags: Takadanobaba buckwheat fast food
November 2014
July 2013
March 2012
Latest trackbacks east bay deli
Sweets weather
Beans Yuku.
Nyanko (500)
Powered by Livedoor blog

No comments:

Post a Comment