Friday, October 25, 2013

I never did not write about it, I heard other talk about breakfast. I have a health available to me


I never did not write about it, I heard other talk about breakfast. I have a health available to me all tastes, but I am sensitive to bad fats. The buffet Dejvice ncass I can only eat a sausage bagel, nothing cooked - soup, food ... In other buffets in Dejvice I eat everything. I also saw fast food elsewhere, such as Italian panini. So all I ask, have you not like / dislike in the breakfast FS Czech Technical University in Prague-Dejvice? Things can fix it, but when we talk about them.
Hello, ncass cafeteria does not bother me, there's no one to go and is not a private company. What bothers ncass me is insanely overpriced canteen, which cooks the thousands of servings buys in bulk, cheap employs apprentices, while the prices without subsidies like any other restaurant where the waiter running around you have tablecloths on the tables and no one has confidence that they can get enough guests to feed.
Hello, sure. He who is not contented with the buffet do not go there either. Would not this thing resolved sophisticated? Need to focus on what the buyer would like? What was missing? It was by means of better buying quality ingredients? I do not care about what I eat, and I think it would be of interest to the operator. I think he's been eating areas are, and should be available for use. I do not imagine a day čerstou vegetables and the salmon-picked, but fresh dark bread and raw material from which would you / us buffet prepared healthy snacks, better meatloaf and soup after that week did not burn me heartburn, so I would have liked. With your views on the operation of cafeterias, partly ncass souhlasím.I when I wonder why you did not challenge the same answer .. "So do not go there when you taste there." Do not like it? Generally I find that eating areas for students and employee-should meet a certain quality level. Nevertheless, it is like everything else. If you are not satisfied with something, ncass so try to change ncass it. So I do not want to deal with this situation so that I would look for an hour where I could eat at noon. Sincerely MV
Tribune is very sad that the communist thinking that the company is more than an individual, which we present in today in some survives. Be aware that the company is for the people. There are people for the company. Allow me to refute your statist ncass faith first in theory and then the practical and theoretical příkladech.Tedy first part: If we start from the premise that all people have equal rights, we conclude that every individual has the right to property and the this right is inalienable, and therefore that no one can make a claim on someone else's property (this would violate the original premise). Once you acknowledge an individual's right to property, we find that individuals can take their property with each bartering - assuming that it will not infringe the original premise, therefore not infringing the rights of other individuals. We can barter their own property and services for foreign property or services. We can not barter property or services of other persons without their consent. And now the most important thing: If two parties undertake to conclude some business together and are contractually bound to only just this shop, but already useless the next. If farmers pay for his food, so I do not oblige farmers must pay for it when it affects crop failure. This is the risk of http and I'm not responsible to him. If someone donates something for me or performs a service for which I asked him, as though his act saved my life, so I do not oblige him to repay his service. If you've ever been on holiday abroad, you certainly experienced practitioners sellers who will stick their nose towels, carpets and other trinkets with the fact that it is a "Gift", but as soon as their "gift" to answer, so just ask what they give you in return. ncass On the same principle you advocate the conduct of the State, which will give you something for free, but then demands repayment of its services in a tenfold range. The State thus stands today as someone who will mow the garden and then sneaks home. Services provided ncass by the state, but most people do not need and those who need it, they could get much cheaper from private companies. State's action ncass thus no obligations to state anything vracel.A now practical examples: Czech Republic itself would "survive". Needs to survive economic and military aid to neighboring countries, with which they form one large company (or several companies by type of cooperation). Now, ask yourself if you need our military dependence on U.S. military power automatically entitles USA with us install their equipment in the interest of the whole society, even with the equipment most people nesouhlasí.Česká Czech Medical Chamber also form a society of doctors who save lives every day to other people . Does this mean that because we doctors save lives, they have more rights than the rest of us? Does this mean that our earnings are therefore doctors? It does. Even if our doctor treated free of charge, so it does not make them any way we

No comments:

Post a Comment