Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thank you for your advice. Today I was running around as I could, but I find that I need aptitude t


Meeting of Labour Laws Act Income Tax Act Value Added Tax Act on Social Insurance Law on Health Insurance Commercial Code Trade Law Tax Law on Accounting Procedure Law on the protection of persons. Data Building Act ... other laws Documents Training bbq menu Training MojeVideoškolenia bbq menu Invoices DRAGON DRAGON home page orders, invoices PHOTO Accountants bbq menu Advertising Professionals
Rules and Tips
Radolus
Hello binder, it's me again Radolus :-) I got an offer to open a bar in an enterprise. At present the company operates about 300 to 350 employees at three zmeny.Miesto would be undertaking to give me room to rent. The enterprise has an interest that was just about selling things and packaged drinks, no tables, chairs etc. Just a little bufetík.Hygienu I knew with, I would not expect to post because it would take a few more months because I am unemployed only 6 weeks. I would ask you some hints on what I need to open as if it were just about wrapped things like sandwiches, salads, soft drinks, energy drinks and the like. Thanks for any advice.
Rules and tips everyone can write only one answer. Later, you can improve bbq menu your response. The answer has to bring a solution bbq menu to the issue, avoid the evaluation questions. bbq menu The answer has to be more on facts than opinions. Other rules and tips
We opened at 7/10 and 12/10 are closed. Shame it did not work. We dealt with:-The certificate bbq menu of proficiency in carrying out epidemiological importance of activities to work in the food-health hygiene license-permit-Operating Rules-Report on the operation of Zu-operation bbq menu Report on Homework / can do this for you TLO, if the Form bookmark / Log-in filing cabinets for Homework-operation Report bbq menu for MU-Hour Report on MU-Login waste at MU hygiene we had more complicated, because the buffet was in dangerous conditions at the hospital, but what we say, what we do and permit been without problems. For us it was like more than gold: If you would like to put a condition that the supply bbq menu must be another entrance to the cafeteria as a lobby for customers to watch the service order and the minutes at the site inspection of hygiene, the supply will be done in time before bbq menu opening and closing bbq menu the buffet. And I only have just a lot of customers. Good luck
as I wrote: As for packaged foods, small bufetíku no chairs, so that it can not easily have. Simply Those operating rules. Here I added some, that would be quite sufficient. Little bbq menu can be customized. http://www.porada.sk/t7104-obchod-s-...ia-haccp.html do not know whether you trade, if not as the be dealt with, any lease, and then clog the hygiene of prev. Regulations. see also http://www.porada.sk/t24670-zaciatok...za-krokom.html just now at OU Ti equip it more.
Thank you for your advice. Today I was running around as I could, but I find that I need aptitude test food in Nitra RUVZNR and another term is first in March and did not know whether to get there because ževraj is very interested in it. So now a request for RUVZNR and I will wait as a team ako.Medzi povybavujem a room there for me RUVZNR saying that I need to sink + toilet but it may be in the company but must bear that is just for me. I would ask for some advice regarding cooling boxes where you can get some použité.Ďalej I heard that Coca Cola will supply my fridge when I buy drinks from them so less thing to worry about.
basically you need vydupkat from the refrigerator bbq menu and Coca Cola, and the supplier of baguettes, also from the others ...
Thank you for your advice. Today I was running around as I could, but I find that I need aptitude test food in Nitra RUVZNR and another term is first in March and did not know whether to get there because ževraj is very interested in it. So now a request for RUVZNR and I will wait as a team ako.Medzi povybavujem a room there for me RUVZNR saying that I need to sink + toilet but it may be in the company but must bear that is just for me. I would ask for some advice regarding cooling boxes where you can get some použité.Ďalej I heard that Coca Cola will supply my fridge when I buy drinks from them so less thing to worry about. They have something I wrote, just add it here. Be sure to get the variety, essential to get registered there. You need a supply of hot water and a toilet, bbq menu but just when it is in operation where you're renting and you have to have the paper, confirm bbq menu that you'll go to them and to the toilet, and you'll have access to water. Fridge and coolers can be used as writing. It is only with firms agree on cooperation and they'll ensure their fridge bbq menu or boxes.
[QUOTE = Radolus; 1657387] Thanks for the advice. bbq menu Today I was running around bbq menu as I could, but I find that I need aptitude test food in Nitra RUVZNR and another term is first in March and did not know whether to get there because ževraj is of great interest

No comments:

Post a Comment