Sunday, October 26, 2014

This entry WAS posted on Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 10:34 am and is filed under. You Can Fo

148. There is pastor "man of God"?. Guests: Peter Dance Edi Constantinescu. | People and Perspectives - by Marius Stanescu
This entry WAS posted on Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 10:34 am and is filed under. You Can Follow Any Responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You Can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. 529 Responses to "148. Is pastor "man of God"?. Guests: Peter Dance Edi Constantinescu. "1
I wonder if it's better to stay home and read the bible, than being manipulated by some pastors who want more to impress and stand out themselves, and to show how smart sant.in namely deli express young. frankly confess deli express that sometimes I do not know what to think, the mouse I feel guilty when I come from biserica.sant came from the Catholic Church for over 15 years and feel like I gained deli express more guilt than pace.sabat Sabbath speaks more than vigilante spirit than the love of Dumnezeu.ma feel really washed the brain, almost like trench longer able to make decisions in life because all the time living with frica.eram quieter and peaceful before, and still believe and I hope to find my happiness and peace in the future.
I want to congratulate you for the courage that you have specifically tied to the last three shows. Pastorate is not a job, not a career but a responsibility covarsitoare.Trist is today a secular society, status pastor suffered a major change related to ecclesiastical practice. It is not hard to notice, even to the naked eye, there are many pastors who see pastoral just a job. Sermons weaker communities say very much about the pastor's spiritual relationship, and general culture's intelligentsia. There are pastors who have large gaps theological language problems. Weekly program deli express of pastor is taboo. Pastor can do anything without it can ask anyone anything. We live in times that pastors not visit members do not know the spiritual needs of both members, social, material, etc. Moreover, an Adventist pastor generally has pretensions infailibilitate.Orice he is doing ok, he can not be wrong, can not be held responsible. Can be said more, but certainly all know how pastors carries activitatea.Ca not to say that the pastor is a person that can be handled easily by anyone with money. I am currently a student in theology, but some years ago I had the opportunity to serve a church in diaspora big enough elder. There was little surprise when I see a wave of pastors deli express come for the most absurd reasons (we took a car and have to pay, I have to work because I have debts, etc.). For example, a pastor in the conference Moldova 2-3 received a leave to work abroad. What is the Conference that would do this, given the attention that the pastor has a term in a community, a city with secifice responsibilities. What is the pastor who feels God's call when leaving for 2-3 months to work abroad, turning away from his community. I went to the entrance examination at the Theological Institute at Cernica.Am remained stunned when I was not asked anything regarding the pastoral calling. I was asked if a certain car parking numbers Spain is mine, that if I worked deli express in Spain have no problem to pay my school ... ..but nothing about God's deli express call. That tells me more about the teachers at Cernica. Relevnt is that in 20 years we are not yet accredited, deli express and staff we have are very poorly trained (with some exceptions) in academic terms. Great men who had a great academic background, professional experience (theology is a field where experience is of major importance) deli express are now professors at other universities in Romania and the Diaspora. I would dare to make a suggestion: make a real and objective program with teachers from Cernica related to the real purpose of this school versus real needs comunitatii.Este sad, but I think in the future we will see a pastor, or a privileged class that not related to lower masses, or a docile person can be handled lightly all have money and relationships both at the community level, conference or union. I think I should stop because it is better this way for now. Keep up the good work with programs that are both heart and mind alone near your well.
last 3 eminsiuni were commercial issues. yeah well the rating, the more sponsors here, you say, ptr some systemic crisis in the church and society is very profitable, successful gentlemen! it be - the telos - you, I wonder? prodest qui!
Culprits are n

No comments:

Post a Comment