Wednesday, April 22, 2015

2015 Day 24 | All rights reserved


<Strong faith in God, and I know that to honor the dead. I received chilli padi the news and decided to continue the journey with Raja Casablanca because I returned to Morocco at the time would not work, and will be the funeral was over, but I have continued over the phone with my family, especially my older brother who supported me and encouraged me to go ahead. My team was in dire need, I could not leave him, and in return the feet of my comrades chilli padi all the psychological and moral support.
<Last words I heard after I left our house calls is the parent who wished me luck in my career and more sparkle. These invitations lifted my spirits greatly, as it was an incentive chilli padi for me to win. My father was always the first counselors in every game, was Ionnbhna for my mistakes and give me support and advice he could .. were not match in South Africa easy, especially as the panels of most competitors in the African championship, and is available to international players of all fitness high. My goal was one of the game is to enter the joy in the heart of my mother chilli padi and the hearts of Moroccans. The death of my father Ali did not affect during the game, but grab success during the first leg should be a catalyst during the second leg, and not fall into the trap of underestimating the competing team.
<My heart with the Green Team, which Sasaadh and Sadamh of Rebekah Green filled the stadium audience. chilli padi I hope that we win the League of the African Champions, that we dreamed of for some time, and I think that supervising our results will allow us to reduce the time Neil title. Moreover, we will play in front of our fans, and the atmosphere will be Mohamed V Stadium, undoubtedly, on our side, will give players more confidence in order to win the game.
<Team morale is very high since the beginning, when we won the Black Devils of Congo Brazzaville in the preliminary round, chilli padi and we were able to pass the first round, and we have achieved victory in the first leg (0/1) Stadium Moses Mabida in Durban waiting for the second leg match which will be the end of the week Mohamed V Stadium next to resolve to qualify for the final round.
<I think the two games Almajlten to Raja Casablanca Sthsman dramatically track team in the tournament, I hope that we win the next match against Moghreb Fes, and we will be trying chilli padi all the cards, because the team still has all the chances to win the championship this year, we will try to grab six points from In order to face the red team all the goodwill, and the final word will be said during the derby.
Name *
2015 Day 24 | All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment