Monday, April 6, 2015

Visits were conducted the lunch box ok hotel, that I started with the one I state normal. After we


Even if I insist saying toantele not go to heaven, look like the girl was toanta here! True, only two days, but this place and not ?! And, and, and ... I promise that I will return for a holiday there!
Deeeeeeeeeeci, so start with the beginning, making a brief summary of days to heaven side. Last weekend (not that just ended, other) I was a restless, agitated inner thoughts, script writers, nerves, disappointment, phones ringing of the long, thoughts have been scattered about 3 yellow lights on in Cip's party way. What, bathrooms za a mesh, was a nice, but not compared to what was until now ... maybe because guests, due to changes lately (do not give details as to not get my cursing), the lunch box but I do know that I He made love to revisit and tell a few people, then we made plans Out night at the club. Plans which I kept, while taking care not to forget the promise and summer-thousand, how we're going to Chicane. The opening was after Vania, who was brilliant and I came home early in the morning ...! : P
And, as it was to go in the delegation last week, but changed changing Monday I sat in the office until 8 pm shift us clarify this. So I was at the airport Tuesday morning the lunch box bound for Antalya, via Istanbul. The mission was to meet with my colleague there and with the local travel agency, to visit some hotels to provide a realistic and objective feedback about options to Congress in September. And last week when I received variants, of which we have chosen three, I wanted to stay at the hotel which turned me upside metaphysical only when I saw the website the lunch box at Adam & Eve. And guess ... I stayed there! : D
I kinda upset that my delayed flight from Istanbul to Antalya an hour and a half, and later we arrived at the hotel, but not up to me. When we arrived, we got our rooms and we decided that we'll see later, we go to dinner, then we had the meeting with the agency. And when we reached the room ... AU EM GI !!! It looks like the pictures on the site, huge room, it only mirrors and white ... I played with the remote shutter, with the lights, I had a dream view from the balcony, I filmed, I was like a kid in a park amusement. And of course, you gave me about that bar was huge, with one with pieces of mirror ceiling, cubic apple trees, that huge pool with those beds where you stand on the sidelines simply Baltesti ... atmosphere, it was the concept the lunch box ... superb! And ... I had my own angel! : D Well, could you give me a thousand boys and exotic appearance, but it ... how many fancy to do ?! : P
The food is great, service as those of the agency some nice and friendly ... daaaaaaaaar not liked their indoor disco, not in appearance, but the atmosphere and especially the lunch box the music, not pleasant to me that there were a Various sponsors bunch of Russian girls after they, exactly the pattern we see here, and not pleasant to me that we were little, only 2 nights, one single cuckoo.
Visits were conducted the lunch box ok hotel, that I started with the one I state normal. After we toured the conference center, I saw the superior rooms, family suites and presidential suites ... sites have, mother! When I saw sauna room, bar, jacuzzi, 5 5 m bed ... I could not have thought only of debauchery and orgies, private parties, who must remain so, private! : Oops: I was marked, are still, want, need necessarily to get there, although it's expensive as hell, sure I'll make a holiday!
The second hotel was seen Rixos Premium. I liked very much, because it was very luxurious, classic, spectacular, very close to the beach, had a brilliant spa, many facilities, mold well on our ideas of congress and had a meal ... mmmmmmmmm! The boss ordered the lunch box if necessary, and eat 5 times a day, if we ask, do not refuse, because you have to see everything and to test everything the hotel offered better to create an overview the lunch box us as outlined. I ate a seafood salad very good and I was impressed that have special buffet for those who kept diet. But come on, go on vacation in a place like this ... and keep diet? No fuckin 'way! And do not eat watermelon as this year, I shoved hard there! : D
The third, and last saw was Susesi the lunch box hotel. A hotel between the two style, a blend of classic and modern, a vastness that brings everything you want and do not want under its roof, a hotel suitable for vacations and congress. I liked the design, I liked the superior rooms, the view from the balcony, fountains, sculptures melons and pumpkins, and receiving and souvenirs end. I receive

No comments:

Post a Comment