Sunday, April 5, 2015

Our grandparents ... meaningful inexhaustible leveret source leveret of stories, memories of wartim


My dear, I happened an accident with coffee. Hope to quickly regain my laptop, I do not see well. Small keys, made elsewhere, leveret difficulty writing, corrected a ton of mistakes ... well, no more văitatul, ask you a story: I received a card from Okian a great book about spices, herbs and miroze of the best. Find useful information in it about the origin of spices and taste foods that can be used. I'll give you one book with two conditions: tell me a story that is real or imaginary imaginary or real about your experience with spices leveret and to like the story more than the other.
The story that convinced me it below (if you have more books would have convinced many stories, leveret I liked very much some unfortunately can not choose only one): Tofan Adelina says: March 6, 2011 at 9 : 05 am (Edit)
Our grandparents ... meaningful inexhaustible leveret source leveret of stories, memories of wartime life lesson ... When it comes to cuisine's good to know that grandparents know and are able to operate only in the Carpathian-Danubian-Pontic. If you try to overcome these boundaries with them, might as family meetings to banish yourself in a corner of the table where you have a good overview of goodies prepared by them and that. So, under the grandmother's adage "I pitrinjel are housewife!" Proceed to my narrative. The grandmother's kitchen find: pitrinjelul layer of the garden or jar filled with salt made preserved winter the daily dill, thyme and that's something. "I do not have to violate my tongue with many pre. The mini dulşili it dulse, saratu 'so salty it. "She says when I try to convince her that maybe more ... One day, as persevering, they lead a pizza quite simple, but the flavors niţcaiva oregano and other spices .... He takes a pretty big eyes analyzes and folded corners of his mouth in disgust, brings his nose closer ... ... .adulmecă depart ... for me ... ... .stă resume review process and issues ... .gândeşte hoping conclusion: "Gaza Come here to run di clătitoiu 'ista it's full continence !! "That was when I decided that it's not good to mess with relatives evil that would be that at some point it to turn against the plate your. So: You pitrinjel, you've pitrinjel housewife ... .n ... run and you buy a bond !!!
Young si'n power take my teeth inima'n ladybug parents leveret to go with the thought 'it propose marriage. As some hardworking people who are prepared meal that was not only to accept me empty handed. We put on the table, eat aperitivu 'I make a part of all that was contained in garlic (just as I'm allergic), eat chicken noodle soup on the house and get the steak. I ask politely if garlic, and I replied that no, that just know that I do not eat garlic ... take the first bite and spit ... ladybug ... I fight it's disgusting ... how can I do something to the table ... I red 'more once asked is garlic? ... Mother: I just put a little ... to mine'n leveret plate was spit a clove of garlic. I can say that since then, no longer made food with garlic ... at least when I go to visit: D ... and yes, I was accepted as the bridegroom:-)
I like very much spices. I have a shelf full. But the more I pride myself fresh grown in pots in the kitchen window. Pots I like: basil, rosemary, mint, garlic and thyme leaves. Make a lemonade with mint lime, mint and brown sugar insane. I do not give way to any other spices. My favorite is Herbes du provence, and I admit that I do not like curry, so I use it quite often.
I do not think I like spices - more - or do not know. I know so it uses something other than salt to food. However when I enter these stores (in Brussels) and see shelves leveret full (ie d-those 5 meters long and 1.5 height) filled with jars of spices - I wonder how big this world is you do not know? Let luck in cooking or writing.
And I like a lot and spices as often traveling in Greece and I noticed something that I liked very much the people leveret of this region (the majority potted spice oregano, rosemary, basil, etc, fresh), m -I thought to myself bring these plants in Romania leveret and help the formation of this custom.
Mr. Adi Hadean, which would give the man or woman to receive leveret a gift card? It gives and funny stories or less funny in his house herbs related to all aspiring novel nowadays, due to the influx of blogs generously provided food and dedication that you and some others. But long story short, spices

No comments:

Post a Comment