Thursday, November 7, 2013

I have to thank you very much for LA tip of Georgian bakery in Zizkov. Today I was there first dive


I have to thank you very much for LA tip of Georgian bakery in Zizkov. Today I was there first dive rolled and a bakery was pleasantly charmed. Not only does the bake many kinds of chačapuri, but there are also original international buffet bread oven, which was built tapper up from Georgia!
On the picture you can see my first taste - cheese chačapuri imeruli (beautifully bold, fragrant, almost undercooked - where I rake!), Traditional bread (probably shape adapted for hunting wild game) and slightly nutty pastry "kroasan". A few observations about the company and the evaluation can be found in my fresh review SCUK. In addition to the bakery you can chačapuri ohutnat even Karlin Polévkárna or bakery Chačapuri the Vinohrady.
Late again, international buffet Tsuki! Just this afternoon I was plowing Koněvku, questioned the Vietcong, where hidden pineapple, international buffet and if you published earlier, I could munch while i kroasán. Flatbread be fit for dinner ...
Yeah, right! You're international buffet welcome! And I originally just came to ask if anyone knows the worldly to the bakery. Do not add that bit further are the Russian food, where among other things sell very good handmade pelmeni. Among other things, includes as smoked fish, caviar, crayfish, too ...
3 LA: I was there in search zaplantal ;) But it was not. In any case, in the bakery very nice and the mini-living room, what they have is absolutely detonated from a different world. I just sat there, drank tea and uběgal again :)
So I'll be here for about the only skeptic. From the photos of me looking undercooked something (besides, "minikroasanu"), but maybe ej opposite is true, but I holt on the crispy roasted bread. I have to cut a chačapuri finally international buffet home, but I have a question, I really should look like this bledničkovitě? Suffer the taste?
6 Handles: it is undercooked something left chačapuri and crispy probably never find it - is it just for him, should align with mine, I baked a little longer. I need the next adjustment definitely try to bake more rapidly and less sample from the bakery is a great inspiration for me (btw have it more supple international buffet than in Polévkárna). bread-boomerangs but you would have pleased you already are beautifully crisp! ;)
4 pan zucchini: JJ, miniobývák me also very pleased, I was there in the freezing weather and the possibility of waiting to brighten goodness I welcome hot drink. Now I somehow get the time, but I look forward international buffet to your next visit. Try the bean, that attracts me too ;-)
Yeah, right, there is rad build, and I have a way around! and the furnace is really international buffet one of those dome, where the loaves "smack" on the wall? the fact, that it have a wood and begins to investigate the ticket at Zizkov :)
10 hostasik: yes, one of those polokupole with a hole, as if sunk into the ground from a red brick. I do not know about the wood, the smell of the bread but was nice. depending on the complexity of construction with offices had pretty enjoy it, but it zmákli - all honor ;)
On Friday undertaken a punitive expedition to zizkov - Georgia and Diana - and I think much satisfaction. Bread Lavasa excellent and Saturday roasted international buffet sea bream follows. Even for me in the fridge waiting in the freezer at-sign and some fillets of fish unknown to me. Thank you for the great tip.
I tip the bakery and fish shop excited as close to the ends before I moved in three weeks. So an afternoon stroll with a coach is now clear. I'm just afraid that, like the vast majority of shops in this area of Zizkov, both companies will feature at least three steps in combination with a very narrow entrance, international buffet which is for a person with a pram often unsolvable task.
14 pan zucchini: Thank you, I have already international buffet found out. Bakery I gave up there to try to free the vehicle, but the fish shop I bought čersvého sea bass and frozen chicken. :-) Seller very helpful, trade super clean, up to the Zizkov almost fit. :-)
What a coincidence. I just brought from the bakery "chačapuri" with beans and eat, I opened zucchini. Bread is good - smooth as it should be, bean filling could be spicier. The boomerang bread SOTI I can also recommend. On the contrary, I am very self-conscious of Diana. international buffet I thought it only comes as a wholesale store with frozen goods. Rabbits in China (yum). Fish salads unknown origin, anyway flavorful deep below average compared with those that can be bought in Poland (and we are still not import one!).
We just ate chačapuri imeruli is fabulous! Wrapped it on my way to the pizza boxes, but where pizza freak, bah. My husband and I agreed that we both pizza tastes crispy baked dough, so the chačapuri it's just the "nedopečenost" and smoothness, which makes it a delicacy. Kroasany smiles at me out of a paper bag, probably not long resist. Thanks for the tip.
Attention, attention. Today attracted to tasting a raw imeruli a traditional Georgian bread 65Kč place 130 I saw it on http://www.bonybony.cz If there will taste, why not take advantage of this offer :)
Thanks cuketkovému article and comments I obejvila local bakery and I have this to add to the positive response of the local chačapuri. international buffet It was simply delicious!! Masterpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment