Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Prague dessert I have not heard anything and I am ashamed to admit that I am a native Pražanda

Gurmánka METRO dessert - a celebration of Czech underground
When last did you go by train? I'm in the last year after a long time, several times. I realized toojays menu that express may be on the way from Budejovice to Prague car is faster than a hundred horses under the hood, because I have to constantly toojays menu keep in check rather than venturing foot off the brake. Who knows the route E 55 from Prague to Budějovice, he knows what I'm talking about. It is said that once we see and highway :-) After a long time I have enjoyed toojays menu the train journey with all the trimmings. Just so I got to sit and look out through the window at the snow-covered landscape. In an empty compartment of the car first class nobody disturb me, so I can rest easy ordered hot coffee with a little dessert and read in railway magazine. There I found that the sweetness of my youth, dessert called Metro, is the metro a lot more common. After years I bite into it again and I have to say I was not disappointed :-) way he remembers it. Really sweet four pieces in one package. toojays menu What do you know about Metro dessert you? I remember that I loved him and I had no idea how deep roots in our past.
Delicacy known Prague began production in 1975 in Michelské bakeries in honor of newly opened metro line C. The package refers to the then underground train set, not only in size, but also in the form, because then ran behind only four cars. The recipe is inspired by Prague bakery in Holland, where he had obtained a production line. This goodie was also unique because of its durability - it was the first Czech product that will withstand wrapped several months. At that time, was popular with Spartakiádní practitioners in the dining toojays menu dessert was regularly supplied.
So what is it that sweet? I ate all four trains per sitting. Who has reproach can peek into calorie tables. I can say that I'd rather not read, because a nice nostalgic feelings that I experienced when eating, I was worth. toojays menu
Ingredients for a train - that is, 4 pcs :-) 4 eggs 120 g sugar krupicového 135 g plain flour 100 g butter 100 g icing sugar 250 g white chocolate 150 ml cream, dark chocolate marzipan
Wiping the egg yolks with the sugar until foamy, gently stir in sifted flour and whipped egg whites. Pour the mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 20 minutes. After baking, let cool and slice the uniform pieces. Whip cream until stiff and slowly toojays menu zašleháme sugar and melted chocolate. Finally, toojays menu stir in the softened butter and cream chill. Each piece of baked dough spread with cream. march rozváleným marzipan and end Dip in melted chocolate. Let marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Yes - traditional Czech cuisine is something that we need not be ashamed. Czech food I like / A. Yes - Development of Czech cuisine shaped our history and can utilize local products. We are Czech cuisine cooks regularly. Yes, but some dishes are easy to prepare, so the home cook. Yes, but calorie dishes are too often do not give even a cook. Yes, Czech food cook, but sometimes I cook something from a foreign cuisine. No, I do not like Czech cuisine / aa many chances do not do it in the future.
Metro I remember from childhood, when it to us within pampering served the grandparents :) After the revolution, I somehow disappeared from sight, and until a few years ago I found it again. But only occasionally because it is terribly sweet :)) Thanks for broadening horizons, I did not know that it is so linked with a genuine underground. Gurmánka.cz says: 2.13 2013 17.14
As a male I bought it mama. About a year ago I was carrying him from Prague to Ceske Budejovice taste her husband's family and I took the opportunity to vyguglila and history. Mňamky did not know this at all. Sister-in turn brought The Prague dessert, I did not know I was giving birth prazanda :-). Thank you so much for publishing the recipe. Someone try. Gurmánka.cz says: 2.13 2013 17.47
The Prague dessert I have not heard anything and I am ashamed to admit that I am a native Pražanda :-) Metro dessert, although icky, but is there any compulsion to always make me eat the whole bag in one go :-) But it was in the days when I was always toojays menu some exercise to workout in the gym and the calories are not focused as anyone with such fervor, as it is today. Although I remember that on the TV screen appeared Rajko Doleček and he tried to speak Czech stomachs how it went :-) Metro dessert would not pass on him, but it is surprising how long the market endured. toojays menu I think that has a lot of fans among us. Colombo65 says: 2.13 2013 20.36
I've not read! : D Since childhood Metro dessert I love and sometimes when I'm toojays menu with a fresh eye naaahodou fall, buy it now. I know what I will wait for the next free, gloomy Sunday afternoon ... :) Gurmánka.cz says: 2.20 2013 15.00
Sometimes I think that all foodbloby should prohibit anyone :-) Read it is addictive and dangerous. In combination toojays menu with a full nevlídním weather snow trans

No comments:

Post a Comment