Thursday, January 16, 2014

Each cast, this is all so imaginatively done, profiles, taste and love, a wonderful slide show, and


My two dear colleague, Branka Slavica and the doctorate, her 20th one, the other the 21st of March. I work with them for years, in fact since I got this job, and with Slavica (Cacom) I studied. All these years, we get along great and now they perceive as their friend, not just a colleague. And I'm very proud of them ...
Branko me, otherwise, very much helped during halls of reflection pregnancy and after the birth of the ICA. I can not describe how much I badgered her and zivkala about any possible concerns. And she gave me a million things to ICU and thus much I really saving here (cot, stroller, halls of reflection high chair, diapers ...). So I told her last summer has offered to defend her PhD thesis and I Aca prepare catering. I also offered and Caci, but since the defense was day after day, the idea we had to give up. I am sorry, because I love her very much, but it really was not feasible ...
I was in charge of sweets, Aca for slaniše. He has already halls of reflection worked in a restaurant catering and knows just enough cool. For days we were making lists, planning, and copied it corresponded. Several times we went in procurement. We wanted everything halls of reflection to be really nice and tasty. I think it's Branko expecting a delicious, homemade food, but not so nicely arranged. Some things we are doing in advance and freeze, and some just before that day.
Aca is made pancakes baked in sesame and flax, galantine, Piticu, canapés. We were making small baskets of thin crust and stuffing them in sesame salad and Russian. I was (I think) excellent extra chef and prepared him salty balls, peel the rest with salt, Seckau decorations, rules of tuna pate ...
As for candy, I immediately decided to Lana, of course. Of the ten species've made, eight are her recipes. :) She remaining two are my modest contribution (Šljivke halls of reflection (this time I added mint flavor and were as a plummy after eight - extra) and Nougat small baskets).
Our ancient Golf II was full of Avon cardboard boxes in which we agreed trays. However, all came in whole laboratory where it was the serving. The reactions of my classmates and professors were much bigger and better halls of reflection than I could have expected. I was so happy and tired and out of luck and out of work and out of uzbuženja that day ... I can not describe this feeling!
Just to thank the dear blogger who participated in all their recipes: Ani (PROJIĆ, Marinated Feta, rollerblade with pickle (in this issue with spinach)), Gaga (with Roll the poppy, the new, the nice photo-op at Mezze-in , December 2012)), marigold (Falafel), deer (Beads of feta), Branka (Danish pastry) and of course, the biggest halls of reflection THANK YOU to the person who makes the best small cakes in the world, last year :) (Moroccans, Grilijaž small baskets, coffee beans, Urmice , Grilijaž chestnut mignons, Beads peanut, almond praline, halls of reflection Bounty)
Each cast, this is all so imaginatively done, profiles, taste and love, a wonderful slide show, and I believe that all the guests enjoyed. :)) I'm glad that I was delic addition, all our colleagues and congratulate you, hats off to the phenomenal job done! :))) ps now that you begin to arrive orders, you can start a private business. ;)))) kiss Reply Delete halls of reflection
The madness of Event catering. Milkica where it was needed. I know what the job is, once I rule my granddaughter for her birthday and I was so tired that I have not painted and had to see what. I begged you to write what you freeze would shorten halls of reflection my great anguish and fatigue in the preparation of glory or some of parties :-) Reply Delete
Vesna, Lana counseled me to freeze the cakes before putting glaze. I can tell you that it meant to me, and when I put the glaze because they were cold and the glaze quickly tightened. We froze and baguette rolls that were the basis for canapés, to project that were the basis for galantine (those that were in Cart'm fresh rules), the galantine, small baskets of thin crust (nice to have retained crispness), Piticu before baking and twisted pancakes before pohovanja. None of this is a long standing in the freezer, maybe 6-7 days, but it meant a lot to us ... Aca says that it works in restaurants. Delete
And memes are interested in what exactly the rules and how that is what advance and froze before and what service as a plan of preparation. In addition, could you write me a recipe for pancakes in sesame and flax and other rules that you and you have not indicated links. There are many interesting things in these images and the bass would be nice for Partying, celebrating ... Reply Delete
Irena I said above Vesna. Seeing one to write prescriptions, but it's nothing special. These pancakes are a standard part of the Event catering restaurants Poko Loko in which the Aca radio. They baked the plain pancakes and a few of them agreed to each other (that is a little overlap) and so provide greater surface area. Filuju if desired (Aca worked drinks variant), Urology (rolling when pressed) and then freeze. Frozen are cut on Kripke that wallow in the batter sesame and flax and baked in the oven. Baked to decorate. Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment