Saturday, March 1, 2014

2 days ago


This is my lunch today, burning pig is the New Year, when her husband burned, and he has allowed me to stay a little porridge to eat. It is very simple to cook porridge, peanut last night I washed, boiled until cooked, is difficult because peanuts cooked, so I cook for about half an hour, the water drained boiled peanuts, peanut water you will see red The. . Then, I put the pot of stew pot boil water filter installed on the gas stove on, a long wash rice add a little water, then placed on top of the refrigerator for about 15 minutes (this method is to compare porridge cooked dense), until the water roll, you can join burned catersource bones, peanuts and rice, the fire rolling ten minutes, ten minutes a small fire can then roll into the stew pot inside. This morning catersource I was just out, and then boil it, add salt to taste, then put the porridge installed in my mini stew pot, you can bring the company up.
Reply
9 hours ago
Thermal ku ra Full Story Sun Moon Lake. Places. DORIS home
2 days ago
Bee Kingdom
KL little shopping in mind
5 weeks ago
My Warm Nest
BBF birds grocery friend
2014 (6) February (4) (trimester) prenatal 23 weeks - know the sex! (Pregnancy) prenatal 12 weeks mushrooms sesame steamed pig roast peanut porridge January (2) 2013 (8) August (1) July (2) March (1) January (4) 2012 (24) December (3) November (3) October (4) September (14)


No comments:

Post a Comment