Thursday, March 6, 2014

From Shenzhen, Zhuhai back up. 4:05 starting the car, nearly choking in Humen 1 hour, returned near


From Shenzhen, Zhuhai back up. 4:05 starting the car, nearly choking in Humen 1 hour, returned nearly 10 points. The feeling of job sites have turned sigot Zhuhai N doubled, or hopeless, helpless real occasion, voted last week to change the Shenzhen side of the company, after another phone call came over there, determine a good time, to slip past. The first day (Tuesday), 7:50 of the car, to the other side nearly 11:30 in the afternoon and ran two companies interviewed, of which a notice of re-examination the next day. The next day (Wednesday), including the re-examination, including interviews of the three companies, sigot re-examination of that house gone, the harvest is done by telephone interview Shenzhen Bullfrog net sales jobs, salary 2000 + commission (not food, accommodation), is considering sigot go or not. On the third day (Thursday), interview the company's customer service jobs Thunder, the interviewer said he was satisfied with the re-examination will be notified next week. Customer wages are not high, around 3000, month off six days, including breakfast and dinner, but the environment sigot is not the same company. The fourth day (today), too lazy side, and went to Window of the World, hold live that kind of spicy sun-drenched earth, took a few photos later, went on the train and other car. You know, from June 17 to leave to go to Tibet to now, has been off work for nearly five months, during which the company over to the three classes, two copies of their own to run away, one was dismissed, revenue 600. I was so intended, if the company received a re-examination of Thunder, take advantage of. Because I like into the network company, Thunder is one of the best in the industry, and large companies do not really sigot like the atmosphere. If you do not receive the Thunder retest, went Bullfrog network do telemarketing. Compared to Zhuhai, Shenzhen fresh kind really play too much, dazzled, you can learn more things. Been unemployed, then ran Shenzhen, all in all, I did not tell anyone said, including my dear sister, I do not want to let someone else worry about, sigot but do not want to receive mercy in the eyes of others, can not stand. I do not know if my dad know I procrastinate, and will not put me alive. . . Note: This is the most painful place to live these days began sweeping changes, cold at night, cover the quilt is used by others, terribly sour, I put up. . . Results: My biggest advantage is not complaining, peace of mind, this is my own choice, only themselves to bear. Feel good about themselves: sigot This is a serious Luchi's my first visit to Shenzhen, which is four days mainly between Futian sigot and Nanshan and from that person's customs, sigot customs quite want to see, but also a nearby airport, Bao'an District, East the company asked me to interview did not go too long. No way, go take a shower. .
Thunder really good ... Bullfrog network heard, but I heard a very telesales training people, doing good, like very good ~ lz refueling refueling praise responded delete delete delete Chan Chan responded to respond to burn down the river 2013-11-16 10:43:02
Pig sea Lo ~ ~ ~
Delete Chan responded refueling refueling! Landlord I understand you!
Delete likes to burn down the river 2013-11-19 20:11:18 response
Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, I have worked, Shenzhen is the best place where no one Haozhaogongzuo, companies are more reliable. http://www Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, I have worked, Shenzhen is the best place where no one Haozhaogongzuo, companies are more reliable. sigot http://www.cjol.com/ this URL Jobs be relatively easy to use piece of the Pearl River Delta, LZ bloom. I also was recruited Singles, Internet companies, the boss is in Hong Kong, I feel good. How to continue ...
248,585 people gathered in this group to join the group


No comments:

Post a Comment