Friday, June 13, 2014

2011 (54) April (13) March (39) PEPP CUT! Many thanks to our dear Anders J Larsson, halsted s


Today was the mold today. We are a new form of an older, find new solutions, test, time, try again, repeat halsted street deli and explore new ways to shape the parts of the show. The chiseled front, created out of Maris visions and our bodies. We start for it to take new shape but retain halsted street deli their essence. We miss our Elin, who can not be with us at the CoW, unfortunately. I find it hard to relate to that she was not standing next to me, keyar me, I'm her ... Lisa smile at my confusion and Bianca fill her void, while I and Rita are working to find our own timing. Without her. Strange to celebrate the woman without himself Elin in place, but she should at adventure right now and we are the first to cheer at her and waving at the reunion. We are also the first to say "Welcome back, here we go!" It is soon, and there is a comfort in the confusion. She'll be back soon, dates clash, we all know how it feels. I live in Borås, playing in Uppsala at the moment and have a piece of my heart in the studio at Carrasco in the meantime. Hello dates, hey planning, hello headaches. The day kept the laughs parts of the solution are clear. It's always great to work! It's tough, it's not a game this Carrascodansen :) ... but I love it. And her. And us. I am thankful that I am a part of us. We've worked together for a while now, and I keep getting more and more engrossed in how much we complement each other and enjoy being together. Love is what I feel. In its purest form. When I step into the studio, I am ready to sweat and laugh ... and sometimes drilled halsted street deli to exhaustion. Hello challenge, I love you. Here we go! Hug, Maria "U" Carrasco
2011 (54) April (13) March (39) PEPP CUT! Many thanks to our dear Anders J Larsson, halsted street deli who is ... "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, tod ... What came out of the Mothership - Is not I a funky ... Stresssss, is still sick! Sitter halsted street deli here with any ... New Social Democratic leader who begins his first ... "Everything will work out in the end. If it doesn ... "Keep your feet on the ground, and your thoughts ... Tomorrow rep.med Intel Lego Dance Company! Now the begin ... CarrascoDanceCompany Just wanted to say that it should be really fun and interes ... Dancing administratively. interview Freshest weekend before halsted street deli the weekend ... WM works loose! Thanks to Anders J Larsson and Mia for fun fotni ... Love and Respect? Where the ladies at?? Oh what people are beautiful. Various. We come to assassinate ... @ font-face {font-family: "Calibri"; ... On Sunday repaired Intel Lego dance company again, and ... Dance for love, Vote for Love. spoken to think about .. Our first piece 1 up . thing that made us to A. .. Carrasco Dance lacks Elin Archaeologist 8 trains stagediving. cheer cheer blågult! Collaboration and networking halsted street deli .. CDC on G! Pepp before Juste Debout Fits to pay attention to this talented girl. Archaeologist 8 plunging into in the debate. Tickets! CoW meeting at Lava posters and flyers available on the town Carrasco Dance Company Celebration of Womanhood has begun and Archaeologist 8 ... February (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment