Saturday, June 21, 2014

I know that I promised to tell you about a teacher, and the record has just along the way. But beca


I know that I promised to tell you about a teacher, and the record has just along the way. But because a lot of people are asking what's happened to me, that required medical attention, it is first briefly tell you what I was in hospital affairs. As soon as I say, that is not really worry about things. Anyway maybe even nesivarginčiau tell, but in any event the room today, I can not move, it's like I do not have what else to act. But, as the table above says the hospital bed - non problem!
My problems started with the foot against any maybe a couple of weeks. What - is not entirely clear, but how - unpleasant details, and narrative is essentially unimportant. But, in a nutshell, foot seemed just for feeling too bad, so I decided to first of all consult with their owners - after all Indonesian Disease-they are perhaps a bit more experienced than I am. They looked, palingavo head, thought for, and try to give some sort of oil - can help. In the evening I grease his wounds carefully smudge, and quietly went to sleep. But when all residents have a bamboo hut sweetly napping, I unfortunately nesimiegojo because my leg started burning terribly, and it is all lit up bright pink color. Oh, brolyti ... Trying to divert your mind off the pain, night numeric range of news on the Internet, russell street deli but I did not find solace here, but when I read about Birute Galdikas woes with Indonesian beetle, I have decided that it is time for me to start to worry. And so I was worried until the morning. I threw away the small hours of the computer on the floor next to the bed (as we know, there is no furniture, so everything is on the floor). In the morning, it turned out that I put it on the cotton with the same grease, the evening deleted my leg. The grease in the night not only made a hole in my carpet, but also violated the surface russell street deli of my computer ... The computer looks as follows (figures are not skin)
In a word, probably not worth and said that the oil deal with mildly repaired foot, leg pain, and limp terribly tired, so after a few days we decided to still go to the doctor. Since it was New Year's Eve, I was introduced to a local doctor. Pasibeldėm the metal gate, and we were pleasantly russell street deli open. dared to take pictures inside, but in reality it was little different environment from the Lithuanian school nurses' offices. Well, just so that no one on there you shout. And standing inside a scooter ... and more - all alike. It is a pity that no one is there not speak English russell street deli so well and I was nesužinojusi their diagnosis. I have been prescribed medicines and ointments, but the only inscription on them was Maria. Well, at least I know that I really attribute ... I was accompanied by Mr. Punto is also not what it could be translated. only to be told that his leg needed to wash only with warm water. Well, the problem here, because the bamboo hut warm water is not ...
So obediently taking other medicines that heats water on vyryklės, and just trying to protect the foot from further surprises (for example, falling from the ceiling of my bedroom drieziuke). Do not bandage it, because, said in a humidity and heat will only get worse. I did not argue. But these wounds russell street deli do not heal here. For example, a week ago susivariau thumb, and it healed russell street deli up now, while you give him something. Surrounding my unfortunately also does not remain indifferent russell street deli - where beeičiau all try to help, or some strange color and smell compress placed, and speculated what it could be. Maybe allergies, maybe what disease, and perhaps russell street deli poisonous bite ... Someone said that this is from moisture. I do not know, my father always used to say that no one from the moisture does not get .. On the other hand, used to say, until the roof over the leak of his cabinet, and started pouring rain ... It can never know. Others speculated maybe a poisonous spider bitten ... Oh, the exotic Indonesia ... In the end, one such concern over the party unanimously decided to carry me to the hospital. So there and spent my Saturday russell street deli evening. With extensive support.
During these two weeks, well learned Bahasa words: foot is the "kaki" and the word of the accident, an illness or pain is "sakit" (I love this one, well sums up the situation, and do not curse). Thus, when placed in the reception area, and around me gather a bunch of medical advice, troubles with your finger on your foot and say "kaki". When all eyes turn to the leg, say "sakit". oooh aaaah uuuhmm - swing all heads ... Va and Conversation. I'm sitting, looking around, looking forward to what comes next. Anyway, I and other countries with very minimal igoninėmis Affairs had, making it difficult to compare, but almost, I believe that, at least in Lithuania after the inspection wards cats nevaikštinėja ..
I was planted on beds for short people, lying around other people russell street deli with similar weaklings. Around my leg turns rotating doctors and three or four. Since the "sakit kaki" my medic

No comments:

Post a Comment