Thursday, June 19, 2014

Today, many of these children in Indonesia, I am the first foreigner to which they have access. Thu


first of all, thank you for your concern. I'm fine, I'm alive, healthy and happy. But since, as we know, kaki sakit, it's around here nepastrikinėsi, so I try to spend leisure sweet peppers deli time distractions: just be the perfect time to tell you about your home, and the cutest most important occupation in Indonesia - volunteering. Yes, yes, all my troubles and worries, life bamboo hut between lizards and snakes, persistent misunderstandings, unusual food, and finally glamor visits hospitals - everything here would be much more difficult if I do not activities that inspire every day, happy smile and makes ... I'm in Indonesia I teach English children, teenagers, housewives and others who want, but do not have access. As the need for large, every day I work in several of the surrounding villages.
Ah, really never thought that this day may dawn when my blog appears such expressions as "my students" or "going for lessons ... But life is full of surprises. In and charming after all. Yes, to be a teacher, I never really dreamed. When I was little, sweet peppers deli I played that I am a designer and PAIS Ads known brand rather than a red ball point pen swipe-lined exercise books, dolls ... My older sister still had the inspiration I sat organize dictation, but I will write them užsimerkusi - because so interesting. Thus, not only the teacher's work is never not emit the high calling, but also the student was not too diligent. While I was in good school seemed bored one places where you could spend your day. Especially because I've always been of the students shaken off by simply hearing the word "pasikartokim. And when any teacher uždiriguodavo "well, and once again all together, I'm having a mild attack of desperation, and one wanted to fall eloquently on the bench and beg for mercy.
Over the years, sweet peppers deli maybe a little bit and I grew up, but basically it's the patience and forbearance in this respect, too, and so did not. So today one of my main concerns is how to arrange the interesting classes for children, the loss of an entire sweet peppers deli hour to poke boring board and skiemenuoti the same English words from morning till evening and again and again and again and all together ... It would be detrimental to both the kids and me itself. So, once I decided that I have enough, if students come out of the class will remember the essence, or, if necessary, will know how and what to recur at home, that's why to be happy and willing to walk to class. This possibility - organize lessons as I like - from emsee here really got as absolutely complete program and content of the lessons I have to give the same. The question is, of course, how to do that ...
Well, without being a professional teacher and from the beginning it was a pretty big challenge. sweet peppers deli Therefore, a way had to rummage mikliuoju their own experiences in schools, language courses, and life in general that I could somehow adapt and teaching others ... First of all, for some reason, I remembered the "Monitor by Step" program for teachers with maldavausi, when I was still the same ... For so Pradinukai has happened in that year, when the Americans started to install the program Lithuanian schools, I was preparing itself for the first class, and my father all the program value Lithuanian teachers. So, I used to go with him to the workshops in Palanga, I played all the "Step by Step" recommended games, while at the same time and listen to teachers for training. Since no one in the workshops have never seen anything cause to repeat and recur, it was quite interesting. Under this program, sweet peppers deli I graduated sweet peppers deli from the same starting classes, namely her I am grateful that the first year of school I neatmušė desire to learn, and today the majority sweet peppers deli of these methods is useful both for the mokytojaujant.
But still the most important thing I got out of this experience, I was acquainted with the Americans, who would marry the seminars. I do not know, maybe it was the first foreigners with whom I was able to get to know, and maybe they are, as professionals, just knew how to communicate with me, but those people clearly remember to this day. With Hellen met when I was six, and since then it has come to Lithuania every summer. I did not know English because of my first primary school foreign language was French, while Hellen, of course, did not speak Lithuanian. But because one other patikom, bendraudavom gestures and mime, gradually learned from each other and new words perfectly susikalbėdavom. Susikalbėdavom because we wanted to speak, because it was interesting to interact as enjoyed the friendship. Just because I have studied with interest sweet peppers deli the English, and forced myself therefore, to speak without fear of making mistakes.
Today, many of these children in Indonesia, I am the first foreigner to which they have access. Thus, recalling his friendship with Hellen, I realized that if they will be interesting and lovely to communicate with me, they will try to

No comments:

Post a Comment