Monday, June 23, 2014

The entrance to the market, which is not just that the


How are you all there? I'm the big group still alive, healthy and very happy. Well, it seems that my letters will reach slightly slower pace than usual in this century. the big group For connection to the Internet and upload a new entry here takes as much time and effort as far as to write a letter by hand, nužyguoti to store to buy an envelope and a stamp, a letter tucked into an envelope, sealed, start out in the mail, send it and wait until the message reaches the addressee ... And if you still Wondering where the picture is enough to recall the highlight had to wind up the tape cameras ...
So, Indonesia is already on Tuesday, and while I did not have the Internet, I happened to even a hundred other things, but there is still a bit Coverage of the weekend. I am writing to you already in your new home, but before atsikraustant here, I have not spent a weekend with Jasmine's family, or rather - wide kin. Jasmine's parents are divorced, it is up to date (pops), we lived with my mother, the big group Jasmine, and the weekend (as it turned out) Let's the big group Move with dad. So shove things back into the suitcase, take leave of my mother and babysitter nusivynioju from self-Khalifa, atsimojuoju with all the neighbors, and I'm going to continue to seek adventure Jasmine dad and stepmother's home. Immediately captivates the site - it is under the open sky, and it looks like a botanical garden because gardening - a big passion for jasmina dad (he just reminds me very much of trumpakelnį Holland - here for those who follow my adventures for a long time ... he must every weekend in the garden of his japoniškam knaisiodavosi) . Thus, while oral flora surrounded by coffee, he told me proudly show and tell about their plants, "the most beautiful here in the summer when all the flowers unfurl the big group .. The butterflies arrive here in the morning ... and the birds are singing the big group ... Very nice ... And yet ... And yet here are such beasts the big group ... "- that starts the big group in their discussions between the way I translate what the animals -" Well, like puppies the big group ... "- have together one over another explains -" They walk on the roof, and jump on the trees, as monkeys .... "Yeah its so good, that's enough, thank you, wild dogs jumping after your tree home site already sounds far less romantic than the flowers and butterflies ... It may have little to the details.
Because no matter where you want to go in Jakarta, it is necessary to charge at least one to two hours to spend in traffic jams, no one waiting for departure from home - We can go visit grandma. Classic. As far as I am participating in exchange programs, what is the attendance the big group of relatives is an integral part of all this and lasts permanently - uncles, aunts, grandmothers, cousins, bulbs, what they want - all somehow have access to the newcomers, invite the guests ask where you come what do climate, political situation, and, as a rule, they never speak English, and all the discussion going on gestures, intonations, facial expressions and mime support. I like. Host parents somehow the big group always very proud to present you all, and the children, while pleased the big group that this was not their aunt cheeks beams.
In addition to the grandmother appears to live and aunt (near - it's here, know, next door). She seems very enthusiastic about the positive, and even before a grandmother yet no talk about the weather starting, they seize me for a handy, "says local market traditional food very good we go all sympathetic discharge us rejoicing. Streets pasigaunam local tuk tuk'o match and išdardam unknown direction. Again, I do think its strange tendency to adventure - with you I do not have any items or money, documents or any map, where I do not know where I was going - the more, the aunt and I met two minutes ago and the only thing about it I know is that she lives next to Grandma ... well nothing, I think, because my friends in Hong Kong, I have always said that nebijočiau lost, because I'm tall and shines from afar, and they themselves find a really me, if anything. That, of course, comforting ...
The entrance to the market, which is not just that the "local", but absolutely a high level of "local" the big group and really make a huge impression ... well but here nenupasakojama, and cameras, as you know, I did not have this hmm .. plug the imagination. The aunt prasibraunam to noodle cart, next on the perch sutūpę Cafe (?) Visitors intently watching me - seems to be noted that I am not a local. the big group Gingerly sat on the perch and I am of the eyes and aunt (purely to nepamesčiau out of sight). Aunt sharp elbow motion shifts noodle seller and take the same production. It seems well aware of what they do. Pravalas bliūdelius opens boxes of noodles, distribute, widen, even papurena what not, years ago ... they open other money, something to bring together, pour, makaluoja ... "Maria, you like chili?". Common sense says nelinksėk, Marja, nelinksėk, but for some reason the head leaned Sus ...

No comments:

Post a Comment