Saturday, June 21, 2014

Leave a Reply Cancel reply


Exploded night, that still does not stop. I decided that the same body of oracles sensing spontaneous night insisted tinginiško cater Friday - still us it still goes on. Brothel back home. Down, dirty and loud. Because yesterday was a sex scene. And he was alive. Brassbastardz undermining roads and Dive. Yes, I'm about Starinskaitė. Without engaging in musical complicated circumstances, which usually leave with a clear head and air dydžėjscyno pages, I can say out loud that they are my chores. Seriously. Lively, groovy and nasty. The Dive is breathtaking. And we still stand up and Waiting.
And in general, all Boogaloo 15 was good. Bright music, beautiful people. Although I'm not big public pasimaivymų fanė, but there have been good. The bartender, something which I presented cater on behalf of the Miko, let go one better than the other saturated, and pitch poured sweat and lust. Almost as if to a Brazilian Gabriel Wickbold. Dirrrty! Good paint bucket cater in the face and that's how you cum with a paint!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
teodora.radvilaite @ gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment