Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Ocean Park is amazing, absolutely unique place, but some things village deli are just running a


Well well well, nesibaram, and most understand that it is not this way - to deceive and leave ... Everyday sincerely susikremtu that stands neglected blog, and then I'm like "Well, I will write, but certainly not today, well for a couple of days it really is, but is now fully not a time .. ", and this is what we ultimately have? Pitiful blog silence for months ... Yeah, and thus the beginning of the nicely you promised - oj write, narrate, show, will share ... Shame word.
Anyway, I užgraužė conscience completely, so at the side of the endless The fly projects, essays, exam preparation and hieroglyphics memory cards (well, and hope to get some sleep as well) ... Today I decided to at least get some desperately brūkštelt you about your (still fantastic) lives in Hong Kong .
Otherwise most of my work, and even more, the blog explains the silence ringing in my last entry. So yes, science lectures, cultural differences, and more especially the unending hassle with our cinematographic masterpieces ... I've even started dreaming nightmares like this tonight: something all the actors speak different languages, and is asking village deli me for something, I do not understand anything, village deli and panic-stricken telling his teammates: You know, we are in all of this nesumontuosim as to look like one and the same language ... And, God knows, not far from the reality of my dream ... Well, but I will write more about it when everything has to be done, because and Heaven, these my fun really deserves a separate entry.
Well, okay, now when I spent so much of everything, this is completely lost my way to getting there and start ... Yes, and I told my sister when she quarreled once again that nothing is posted. "It's after you stock some write - he taught me angry - write a pair of sentences on a daily basis." A nice idea, of course, village deli but for me life is not, as I have when I start, it starts all sorts detalytes tell ... But just because I think the proposal is essentially correct, the start debts gradually returned to you .. And today (tonight) to tell more about a place which have more than one Facebook you irritate your photo - The Ocean Park.
As it is, that I am obsessed with gentle amusement (looking at his sister would say genes). Although wait a minute, what am I here Mauston, not gently, I totally village deli crazy. Aukštyyyyn, village deli žemyyyyn, at full speed, but now atbulooom and now apsiiiiiverčiam, village deli and now kartąąąą, village deli valioooo .... Yes, absolutely crazy. Therefore, I just I had to visit The Ocean Park. And as always with them took his faithful comrades Gloria. village deli Yes, the same glory with which we are like mad and everything okay. Well, almost everything ... it turns - and you siaubeli terror - Gloria afraid attractions! <dramatiška music and frantic Egle veidas> .. Well but whether this person is now left at home? Well no ... And išsiruošėm both: a happy obsession, the next evening started to panic in fear.
The Ocean Park is amazing, absolutely unique place, but some things village deli are just running all over the place as well ... Well, just as always happens with all sorts of theme parks, botanical gardens, a dolphinarium, zoo and parks. The very in the beginning is always full of all kinds of fish or birds or insects, or sleeping lizards, which otherwise are not interested in anyone's village deli life and really do not bother. But no, for some reason, still going, and looking over and spend a million time to the aquariums and terrariums ... Well, just do not be offended nature lovers, nice if you are fascinated by colorful fins and needles susmaigstyti butterflies .. But I emsee not one of you really understand what I mean ... This is going to end and when ištrūksti, atsikvoši as what Turkijoj carpets and vases prisipirkęs hiker, village deli a foundation that brolyti and, on that place is full of really interesting things, and I thought, well fuck, and what I came to mind ... Why I time to linger at the fish ...
This is not easy, and Ocean Park was no exception. Initially they ers as they lure you to the aquarium - fish View. And I already knew in advance who will have seen the plastic fish at the entrance, and said Glorijai, please just do not waste your time looking at the fish, then our roller coasters waiting Ferris wheel lifts, village deli boats, trains, village deli ultimately silly souvenir shops just do not waste the fish. OK - Gloria said. But where is it, we reviewed all - here's a small yellow, purple and more here, here and see what a great sail and there in the distance I think the shark! village deli Look, there's far, far sight, you see? See? Well, already passed by ... Maybe more will come ...
Fuck! I can give a hat resurrection that we spent some time there just because Gloria terribly afraid of the looming attractions of ... And is not that the same attractions, but even the lift, which raises to a

No comments:

Post a Comment