Thursday, June 26, 2014

I was just thinking today a lot of asians. : |


I was just thinking today a lot of asians. : |'m Not saying that I'm some kind of racist, jealous or something, but why they are so advanced in many areas? would somebody mind to explain? winter haven hospital design teacher told us what the Japanese have been gifted from a very young age, thanks to her, even the slightest work puts a lot of heart. Why is this so? on the mentality? on the tradition? the desire? I do not know. or let's say this one life so I nenupieščiau. (Impossibru) it seems that the image simply climbs out. today more than just the drawing and if you've a simple class angle replication sit a good half hour, because do not understand how that goes in the direction of the window sill, this is what I have to talk about drawing the human image, which climbs out of the frame. but still able to come in habit, and perhaps prefer my color illustration, chicks and linijyčių. should possibly more innovative. and look for something new. for example, the current men love triangles. and one arm sticking out of Kurt Cobain T-shirt. but this is not about that. I mean now intermingle much thought, mostly winter haven hospital it's green paper, bananas, sleep, Forest of the Gods, a blog, spontaneity, thoughtless decisions, triangles, pencils, where the drawing teacher is gone, but here only the superficial thoughts and Yom no surprise. filosofuot winter haven hospital lazy today, developing the emotional intelligence and the like, did not want the pre-recorded at all, but I started pouring and my big shit say rain, I needed to be simple kolekcionuot pencils or what? now because god only knows how many of them I have. If you like to draw, it means that to get a gift pencil. No, I do not have anything against a pencil winter haven hospital as a gift, but why such stereotypes? winter haven hospital might say, I would like to get wax crayons in Sicily. I have a pencil with a frog in Spanish, a pencil with some of the pious Roman and even * count * 20 simple pencil anyway, but I need them, because winter haven hospital there are different softness, winter haven hospital hardness and the like. some pencils just tame. anyway here is totally pointless entry. so there is no where really to go deeper. but does anyone at all ever deepens? clear if the brain would pasiknisti deeper thinking is that there are strange when you say that you do not see and do. my respect - just to be where I can not see. or even more recently, I thought once, as needed prasirūkyt to bear as from those yucky died on the bus? and why people in the same way when I call them pumpkins? Like, what's so lovely about pumpkins. Easy peasy, pumpkin pie pumpkin squeezy, motherf * ckerzzzzzz. (HRV) just what is new? my POST 9gag'e collected over 40 emoticons! winter haven hospital and even today I attended Lithuanian dictation, which collects Literate school student, I, of course, holds the 14th place and what will be good. I say so because I had doubts, and if in doubt have, it means that you are not užtkrintas, and if you're not secure, it means that you do not know. and if you do not know, it means that not learn or forget. it is both. and indeed, išsišnekėjus or išsirašius, as saying Mačernis disappears soul tension, at least briefly. and although its only išsišneku winter haven hospital bad or sometimes Eric gets better for me at once. not the essence winter haven hospital of that right now I feel stupid and contagious. and somewhat better. Consummate should have done the English grammar, winter haven hospital nightz, lovely pumpkinz.
they actually are not as 'gifted', as it may at first sight appear. I watched one Čekuolis show about just that. just from a young age, parents bring them to some kind of one way and encourages winter haven hospital (violent or non-violent means) to seek farther, higher, better. and that's when we come of age, the daily work has already been accomplished something. and not, as in the western world, where you give belekiek time to choose what you want to act the same, and you choose to, it seems, is already far too late. Well, you understand the essence :) Delete Reply
I was very fascinated by the Japanese. Their diligence and mentality is something ohohoh. Apparently they realize that everything they do for his people, it is very good. OMG! Postini 9gag'e? You're my hero! : D Reply Delete
a tiny bit about myself.
Welcome! My name's Eve. With an I. A big no-no is to mistake it with an L, It May get me kind of upset. As you have already May figured out, I TEND to make a big deal out of small things, Because they're important too! And small little thingies are Those Which Usually make up the big ones. So, moving to small things: I am currently 21 and celebrate my birthday on 14th of December. I am an international student winter haven hospital marketing in the Kingdom winter haven hospital of Denmark and so far it is really lovely. I TEND to be a little freak about music, my favorite TV shows, green tea, chocolate and caramel most recent - makeup. I also love writing and this is my tiny corner on the interwebz. winter haven hospital Read on!
2014 (3) March (1) February (2) 2013 (24) December (2) November (3) November (3) September (2) August (2) July (3) June (2) &

No comments:

Post a Comment