Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lars Pjokken My name is Lars and lives in Natal, Brazil. When I


Meatloaf or meat pudding was on the menu today. Used home ground minced ribeye. Here is one quite freely when it comes to what you want inside. But I did it today so. Some of the goals here is like that approx.: 700 g ground beef 2 slices of bread 1/2 cup milk 1 small chopped green bell pepper 1 small chopped red bell pepper 1/2 chopped onion 2 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Cajunkrydder (salt, red and black pepper and garlic) 2 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Cajun pepper sauce 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon oregano 2-3 tbsp small cheese cubes 1 cup cooked macaroni 1 teaspoon salt
2 comments:
2012 (30) May (15) June (2) August (3) September (4) October (6) 2013 (22) February (2) March (4) June (5) July (2) August (2) September (2) December (5) 2014 (11) January (5) Caribbean 5 Spice Chicken BBQ Beans BBQ Meatloaf Røkflis Chicken satay March (4) April (2 )
Lars Pjokken My name is Lars and lives in Natal, Brazil. When I'm not at home grills, I work as a machinist at sea. Has in recent engro years become more and more wild after grilling. Much is being very good and some are not very good. But it is fun to try. Have enough a barbecue craze that it is too late to heal. The wife give themselves to each time I see a grill that I have not seen before. For it often happens that it is home. View my complete profile
Nafl BBQ


No comments:

Post a Comment