Monday, April 14, 2014

When I got home I decided to start the barbecue season (one month overdue) :) Synne, my assistant a


Today was one of those days where being at work is just mindblowing awesome :) Since I will be moving back to Vang for over a month, so did my students and teacher I have substituted roasted pig for decided to hold a farewell party to honor for me :) ... And what a party they had stellt able! There was everything from homemade roasted pig baklava and gullerotkake the popcorn and soda.
After the students had given me some emotional greetings and a flower, roasted pig so it was increadibly played up to dance. Here unfolded students in everything from Persian kjerlighetsdanser to Brazilian samba :) It was a wonderful farewell party, and I will miss this great gang insanely much!
When I got home I decided to start the barbecue season (one month overdue) :) Synne, my assistant and me went up my baby (ie my grill) out of hibernation and fired up the machinery. :) Tasted good to put it that way! Important to remember that good food is one of the keys to a better and more meaningful life :)
Related Published in Miscellaneous, Food | Index farewell party, baklava, students, BBQ Season, class, salmon
"A freakshow on four wheels" - A motivational speaker for you and your business
Torstein's roasted pig Tweets @ Grutle boy @ Ungehoyre Precisely :-) But where I think they're wrong. Think folk high schools more than any other measure roasted pig prevents roasted pig "naving" 3 days ago Wonder if @ Ungehoyre thought that the development of man is often more important than the curriculum? # Live folk high schools 3 days ago RT @ stmarthinsen: 83% of Sps voters want Borten Moe will continue as vice chairman, according to today's measurement from TV2/Gallup. 1 week ago Ready for # fredagskos in # vangivaldres! Come come, to Åsvang sausages, beer and wine. instagram.com/p/mX9dj6OosP / 1 week ago Follow @ TLerhol Last post Ambassador roasted pig Lerhol-in-Norway; a summer in luck or a new spring ...? Produce food and let's avoid the phrase: "I told you so," A tribute to my mom! Now, "freedom parties' wake up! Archives April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 Categories Miscellaneous Food Politics Uncategorized
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment