Sunday, December 15, 2013

FOUNTAINS - was supposed to be a robbery


It attacks robber with scissors and frees the bartender hostage sociale hygiene shot to Lutrano of Fontanelle: the merchant was at the mercy of one of the bandits, who banged his head against the sidewalk
FOUNTAINS - was supposed to be a robbery "easy," the bar "Al Ponte" of Lutrano of Fontanelle, instead of all success. The shot goes to sign shortly sociale hygiene after 9 Monday sociale hygiene morning, the bandits are two. It tells the bartender, Wen Zhong: I did not think I would have been beaten and instead just outside the bar, while running after them, one of them turned and blocked me. Then when I was on the ground sociale hygiene began to slam his head against the sidewalk. I kept screaming. The first to rush, attracted by their desperate cries of the young bartender, was Dino Bonfarnuzzo: he took the scissors screws in his pocket and turned the blade towards the man. What else should I do? That girl needed me. Bonfarnuzzo calls the police to bring the man to the police station, meanwhile blocked by the girl and by residents, while the other manages to escape on a scooter. The full article sociale hygiene on the issue of Treviso Gazzettino newsstand or in the digital edition by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment