Saturday, December 28, 2013

Margie July 11, 2012, 09:13


The first time I saw and tried this salad was one of the so-called catering brisbane "appetizers." Fairly catering brisbane common in northern Italy, they are really great thing - night after 18 hours in almost every bar, restaurant, cafe and other panels of the bar ranks Buffet - large plates full of all things delicious. The idea is that when you buy a cocktail (not only), you have the right to go to the bar and you put whatever you want in a small saucer. I've been to all sorts of places - from those with chips, nuts and some old bread to those in which there are 3 different types of pasta, risotto, pizza and salad. And in some places bring you directly to the prepared dish and drink of the things on offer at the buffet. So it is in the nearby cafe to us. Even invite us, if we do not get what they bring us, to go to the buffet for more.
Even now I know to tell you something about me was very interesting - the Italians are not 'stingy', no matter how unpleasant the word, I will use it. For example, when ordering coffee with croissants for those over 20 cents a round figure, they say - and it does not matter. And with a smile. Not to mention that it happened and when we took her home for dinner catering brisbane and generally everywhere - something that definitely surprised me a lot.
So are for eating - as always when I go to visit my friends here like I'm at my grandmother who does not believe that I ate and continues to pour on my plate, and from the bar invite us every time. Did not bother to stay hungry. :)
But back to the salad - the first time I looked at her with disapproval and I decided not to try it. But my curiosity prevailed and I am very happy about it. That night I decided to make my home and this salad, but the Bulgarian catering brisbane sites found information that you have corn to stay all night, which directly threw my desire to make this salad out in my mind. And since then, every time I look in the store packets wheat and I think about it, but it passed by. But not yesterday. So today I made this lovely summer salad in no time (no waiting at night) and I can not wait to do it again.
When the corn is ready, immediately pour the hot water from the pot and wheat again passes under cold running water. catering brisbane Should be done at least room temperature.
Apart cherry tomatoes cut into cubes. Mozzarella balls are cut in half. Of course, it may also be used a normal mozzarella, not necessarily just in such a form and size.
Margie July 11, 2012, 09:13
Alexandrina Karabasheva Welcome to my little blog! I am a fashion student, was born in Sofia, and now lives in Rimini, Italy. My attraction to cooking began with a wheeled gift - little catering brisbane book for muffins. A few months after I started, and this adventure. I hope the recipes, photos or my words will smile and it will be nice to come back. View my complete profile
2013 (32) December (3) November (4) October (2) September (1) August (4) July (2) June (6) May (3) April (2) March (1) February (3) January ( 1) 2012 (30) December (1) November (4) October (3) July (7) Cake "Confetti" French pasta with cocoa and mascarpone with figs Muffins Cupcakes with Cream "pastichera" Summer salad with wheat Lemon "hombre" cake Parmigiana di melanzane or aubergine sitsilians catering brisbane ... May (9) May (6)
Fruits / Fruits (21) Italian Recipes / Italian recipes (13) Chocolate / Chocolate (13) cream cheese / Cream cheese (11) Sweets / Desserts (10) Cakes / Cakes (9) Mascarpone / Mascarpone cheese (8) Cheesecakes / Cheesecake (8) Muffins / Muffins (5) Main Dishes / Main dishes (5) Biscuits / Cookies (4) Cream / Sour cream (4) Christmas / Christmas (4) Brownie / Brownie catering brisbane (2) Breakfast / Breakfast (2) Cakes (2) Carrots / Carrots catering brisbane (2) Beverages / Drinks (2) Starters catering brisbane / Appetizers (2) Risotto / Risotto (2) Salads / Salads (2) Pizza / Pizza (1) Soups / Soups (1) Bread / Bread (1 )


No comments:

Post a Comment