Monday, December 16, 2013

We were saying? Select Month December 2013 (3) November 2013 (3) October 2013 (4) September 2013 (7

Claudiappì | Starbooks looking bartender
Do you know that every time I turn into fox? When I fox, I go hunting for what's going on around you and for the courses, competitions, fairs and everything that has to do with publishing.
Then I bring my booty to Starbooks, which is a virtual literary cafe, where we read, we talk about books (and what, else?) bartender the right mix And is served at the counter two barmaids brave brave, Juliana and Beatrix. Until recently, bartender the right mix there was also Carlotta, who Starbooks bartender the right mix put it on and saw it grow. Now that is gone, we need to find a new apprentice bartender (or a new one, is the same), it is not even good looks, think ', but only dedication to writing, reading and alcohol, says the' announcement that I ripped from the wall and I stuck below
If you want to request further information, please write to the editors of Starbooks, or you can try to take a look at the bar to see that the air you breathe, maybe take a coffee in disguise, just to see how you are.
And if not for you or you can not make a commitment to a post a week with an attached cleaning coffee machines, maybe you know someone who might like to stand behind a counter surrounded by books with us.
Reply
Thank you! Really. I could believe you, but I will not. I like a lot of the spaces of this type and Starbooks is undoubtedly original. I am afraid that what the post a week, you would add to already too much stuff that I have to write in other places and I would not be in trouble. However, boh, I'll run. Or have a coffee every now and then.
If you do not feel well to apply for the position of apprentice bartender, we are always looking for people who want to work with us one-off, according to their availability. The characteristics of the post, even if a more diluted basis, are those highlighted in the ad. So do not be shy, you can simply contact us, obviously with a different email object.
cosavuoifaredagrande 12/05/2013
Hahaha
However, the commentary said more or less this: thank you, that is my natural target, there I feel a lot at ease, because when the cultural level of salt I tend to slip away. So look forward to the post on Men and Women, point to the throne!
And of course I've read Starbucks because I'm always bartender the right mix in a hurry and eat repeatedly letters. When I talk about when I write. When I read. Mica is a brainy educated like you do :) But the bartender in the sense of listening to people's problems ... I could do it. I was born for this.
But no, come on, even if they took me to make the apprentice means that it is feasible, bartender the right mix from a little 'self-esteem ... (by the way, yesterday I was still me but with the account that was acting up.'m Always the 'acrimonious Barista)
http://www.claudiappi.it
12
12
11
29
50
We were saying? Select Month December 2013 (3) November 2013 (3) October 2013 (4) September 2013 (7) August 2013 (3) July 2013 (6) June 2013 (6) May 2013 (3) April 2013 (3) March 2013 ( 4) February 2013 (8) January bartender the right mix 2013 (3) December 2012 (6) November 2012 (3) October 2012 (8) September 2012 (7) August 2012 (6) July 2012 (9) June 2012 (10) May 2012 ( 8) April 2012 (9) March 2012 (8) February 2012 (10) January 2012 (6) December 2011 (7) November 2011 (10) October 2011 (5) September 2011 (7) August 2011 (8) July 2011 ( 7) June 2011 (6) May 2011 (9) April 2011 (8) March 2011 (9) February 2011 (8) January 2011 (7) December 2010 (3)
CC: all the nonsense that you find in this blog I have written myself, then BY: You can copy, share and do whatever you want, just that I mentioned (because otherwise I sad). But you can not NC: ND use them for commercial purposes nor to change them (no, not even the commas, even if they are made wrong.)
teenage friendship love art background blog blogtour if food coolhunting cool things bartender the right mix (in) useful beautiful things cosebelle things from web design weird things delusions decisions Sunday childhood emotions facebook family festival Internet Work Monday books Christmas thoughts pisa events everyday stories memories reflections book writing stories sensations holidays Travel video life Web weekend weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment