Monday, December 30, 2013

Ohh, baby you

Blog Desi healthy lifestyle Blog Archive fresh baked bread The first birthday of my baby Eric
My baby turns 1 year old Eric on 31.05.2013, but celebrate it with family 1.06 in the house of my parents on the terrace, which is quite spacious. fresh baked bread We were in a very narrow range, a total of 10 adults and 4 children / Eric and my three nephews /. We had very good! My idea was to do an outdoor party buffet table. I decided to prepare fresh baked bread the drink, including cake and do not trust companies.
Ohh, baby you're golden, Desi! Let me very happy and smiling. Great menu izmaystorila.Shte you take some ideas and our first birthday, which will be after 6 mes.Pozdravi and smiles! desi Published: December 2nd, 2013 at 10:20
Happy Birthday little Eric! You is alive and well, still smiling and dobrichak. Congratulations to the parents about the atmosphere that created for your child! Desi, do not you think to menu entirely from plant-based ingredients to surprise guests? fresh baked bread Some things even doubt that they will know that only plant!
Thank you very much for the kind wishes, Stella! Initially I wanted to organize a party completely raw, but I thought my family would be disappointed they are all fond of meat and associate the holiday with compulsory consumption of meat / not to mention that my niece without meat can /. Even poskarahme with my mother because she wanted to do other things, because he thought that guests will stay hungry. And did not like the idea of a buffet table, but what I wanted to do the party and so it was. So Stella, generally have a very rigid stereotypes, which is difficult to fight. In the end I decided not to impose harsh kitchen and turn and animal foods. All things much liked the guests were happy and that to me is most important. Daniela Published: July 6th, 2013 at 8:00
Happy Birthday Eric! Let's fresh baked bread have a great childhood full of dreams come true, health iiii many games! What a great party cake looks great!! Desi, time flies, enjoy every moment together! Kisses! desi Published: July 6th, 2013 at 8:43
I just thought that if guests do not know what they will eat, they will not even understand. There are such masters and vskusotii as tacos, not necessarily completely raw. I just thought that people find it interesting to try something new in principle. At least to me it is so. Knowing how to eat, my family, even if they want them to do things for parties, although I am far from pure raw diet. I would replace the meat with soy cutlets, but May did not like soy. One need not buy granules may himself make. Anyway, I just asked out of curiosity, because I know how it would be to me, all would have been interesting. Furthermore, the parties are not to eat people, fresh baked bread but to have a good time. This is the issue of stereotypes. The important thing is that despite everything you've done the party largely fresh baked bread like I know you.
Yes, but I know my family very well and they are a stereotype. And for soybeans have a very negative opinion and I can certainly tell you that it is better to serve their meat from poultry than soy fakes, and is healthier. Ethics leave her side of the case! Kremi Published: July 14th, 2013 at 10:31
Desi you alive and healthy treasure much to enjoy, be very naughty / for me it is healthy children / and always smiling! A Mom crave those delicious things to do and to share them with us, but I'm selfish and desi Published: July 14th, 2013 at 14:31
Categories fresh baked bread Healthy Eating / articles / Healthy eating practice anti-aging Super Foods Detox Natural Beauty Sport Pregnancy and Maternity Wellness Exotic destinations Media Uncategorized Recipes - raw, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, soy free, sugar free and preservative-free * salads and dressings * dips and soups * crackers, pizzas and breads * desserts and snacks * teas, juices and smoothies * specialties * Last miscellaneous comments
R. on Green tea - anti-aging beverage for thousands of years .. and I am addicted to green tea, but buy pure, no additives to it ... put some drops of essential oil after Infusion drugs ... in. ..
R. on How to avoid colds and flu in the winter? Hello, Desi ... today I can contact fresh baked bread you right for this problem, and you even have posted a theme for which I thank warmly ... And the reason fresh baked bread ...
Exquisite natural care for your body and soul

No comments:

Post a Comment