Thursday, December 26, 2013

Paradisa, saw that it was written, if we have information about the hotel Atlantic, and nothing I c


Wedding, Bride, Wishes - Everything about the wedding - Wedding Forum Svatbata.bg> Preparations for the wedding day> wedding Organization (Moderators: fiibi_bg, maggot)> Topic: restaurants Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30 Down
Thinking to go see him, but somehow I wanted to learn a little more ... As for the idea of a buffet to me seems nice. Last year we had a wedding in Rainbow Plaza and there was organized bc catering a buffet. It was very tasty and we liked very idea. There are not many restaurants that offer. Still, it depends on the guests that most guests will be younger, older I think I prefer the traditional way I vote yes Active _Ava_
Thinking to go see him, but somehow I wanted to learn a little bc catering more ... Feel free to ask anything they care! At what time of year you are planning a wedding? My impressions are from exactly one year ago and I was a bit grim, but attribute it to the season. Otherwise impressed me how close the mountains outside. I liked the food (I have observations on the vegetarian menu), received the coupon, so I did not have time to be bored and to draw attention to service what else ....
As for the idea of a buffet to me seems nice. Last year we had a wedding in Rainbow Plaza and there was organized a buffet. It was very tasty and we liked very idea. There are not many restaurants that offer. Still, it depends on the guests bc catering that most guests will be younger, older I think I prefer the traditional way I vote yes Thanks for the info and one "Yes" in favor of the sideboard Last Edit: October 5, 2010, 22:41 : 17 _Ava_ Active bc catering elitoe
At what time of year you are planning a wedding? Well, next year, the first week of June, because it is associated with the arrival of our friends who live and work abroad. Otherwise we did earlier, but now I set And you? Active Paradisa
Hello again! bc catering Also included are a theme in this. I read a lot of information, bc catering but did not find posts, even the search for Restaurant bc catering "Atlantic" in Sofia,? I loved the site .. view and mostly decor .. a very sweet roses on the carpet .. interesting thing is that one of the photos from the site rozavee restaurant and another photo is reddish .. some of you been there and have impressions and mostly Would comprehended bc catering 55-60 people? Thank you! Active Mariaid
Girls, help .... as I wrote - we chose a hotel, bc catering we went to look at live like us. We thought today we go to paying in advance, but when I called to ask whether it is convenient manager told us that now we can not accept booking and there will be more clarity on the issue in January after a month, which to me seems to me later ... Give ideas for a restaurant to be located in the center and have decent prices ... Glad you quickly find the perfect restaurant, and then ... Active ivanova_vily
Hey Mariaid, Have you checked rt Bulgaria bc catering ... We went and we liked, but I look for a hotel. I apologize if, before you write, but who is your month in January and why you think later a restaurant in the center-Hagia Sophia, Princess Hotel, Park Hotel Moscow City Hotel, Central .. all at reasonable prices .. Probably miss a lot, but other girls will help Active Mariaid
I say talk to the plant that gave us A 10 days ago I went to watch it and there was nothing like that. Does not sound sure I will organize weddings ... maybe owners to change, who knows. But I can not wait until January, late is .. I do not like Bulgaria because it has two floors. Today I'll go look Interpred because I rituals are in the center, and there is a subway near Cross your fingers Active Paradisa
Hello future bc catering brides panic anymore ... as I wrote in another thread, Wedding organization super quickly - 20:11. and still do not have a restaurant. There were variations, but dropped out and start to panic, I sent friends to check here and there. Has anyone an idea for a restaurant for 60 people 20.11. bc catering And I was stopped on Bulgaria bc catering and dated sbodna Red salon, someone has been to a wedding there? Will send people to see it. I was glad because I want the gym to be in red. But I do not know how big dance and so on. Good luck to all! Active elitoe
Paradisa, saw that it was written, if we have information about the hotel Atlantic, and nothing I can say about it. From what I saw on the site does not look bad. Bulgaria restaurant I've heard mostly good things. The most important thing is not to worry, it is true that the date is so close, but in the quiet season and you have many people who will help you. I do not know what kind of coins you are looking for, but some nice restaurants for little people: Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment