Friday, September 26, 2014

For dinner, it was schnitzel (with spices - no breading) and some cauliflower florets + some brocco


For dinner, it was schnitzel (with spices - no breading) and some cauliflower florets + some broccoli florets and two eggs. Full and satisfied. I do not count calories (do not know how to do when the amount can not be measured) but I'm curious about how many calories it might have been.
Today I have terrible anxiety about what is to come ... In the afternoon I'm going to party. It will be served buffet-catering with fruit for dessert will be coffee, cake and cookies, and after this it would obviously be chips and candy. I already knew that I would abandon my diet somewhat today but had not counted on the chip o candy challenge. I'm so weak for sweets after all ... = (
I have found a way to pep myself. I watch all sorts of programs on television that is about to lose weight. Very peppery spirit was a program charlton house that went yesterday. It was about four women o a man who had lost about 50 kg each, all in different ways. Only one of them had operated separately. Most had reduced their portions and started training! Just like me. Sadly, however, was to see the pendant afterwards. It's something I really do not want - lot of excess skin. Hua.
Now I'm about to go to the gym to burn some calories and think I'll take a turn in the other machines to start building muscle. Muscles = increased combustion! Yeah!
Hi, I would say that your dinner was about 300 kcal, depending on how many grams of meat and in case it was clean or not. But about. I think the best for you, so that you will not "destroy" too much of what you have already accomplished is to decide in advance whether you are going to eat a snack. charlton house But not both. Would actually suggest that you ate candy when you tend to eat way too much chips once you have begun. You can also try to eat the candy slowly. Challenge yourself to see how many bites you can take on some candy. That way you get each piece to last longer but still get the taste in your mouth :) If you can resist the candy brand also is of course fantastic well done, but if you do not, so the "beating" is not too hard on yourself. Tomorrow is a new day and the beginning completely free of mistakes. Pepper, pepper, pepper !!! Hug // Ingrid charlton house
Oh yes, you can add that if you get a lot of excess skin so you can usually get a referral by their GP to receive such fixed, so do not think of it :)
On what I think you are good and it feels like you have the blog, I would like to have. I have decided that I want to lose weight, but I'm not so motivated anyway. I have a baby at 11 weeks and live in the middle of the forest with 1 km to the nearest neighbor. I have at least an hour in the car if I'm going to go to a gym and simply going to tell me not so much. I have stopped anyway with candy and drink (my vices) but allow me to eat there on Saturdays. I have cheated some times, but not as much as I thought anyway;) I will follow your blog to see how it goes and hopefully get motivated yourself;)
Yes, today it's three weeks and two days since my gastric bypass and it's been quite a tumultuous three weeks. I have a stomach ache from the o, feeling bloated on and off and think it's a full time job to eat as often as they should. Ty ...
Since my last blog post, it has happened a lot. I have now done my surgery. Today it's 5 days ago. I was, as I wrote earlier, the fund itself, but I found a place where it was cheaper so I got away with 69 000 SEK. ...
I am sooooo tired of constantly struggling with weight. I spend about half my time thinking about food, weight, overweight, charlton house calories and exercise. Tired of trying out different diets, tired of practicing recklessly without result, tired, ran ...
Boy, yes, that's a year since I blogged last, and then I rasadae weight. I went down to 66 kg o

No comments:

Post a Comment