Monday, September 29, 2014

IM HAPPY THAT! :) Ought only !! I


IM HAPPY THAT! :) Ought only !! I'm happy ngaun !! I remember because we ung's past cis..hay .. :) napapangiti ako..hehe ba..ahh ayun..ano that I watched earlier twin hearts ... then lang..kakainlove na..hehe la .. Nung nice .. well..natutwa kasal..haynako..nangangarap Nanaman I'm just returning ung elation because I .. :) hehehe..kanina because I have cooked add mama..tapos catering wake up early tomorrow! dedecoratan because spit leuven I have ung cake..hay..nakapagdecide I !! magpapapayat that I toga !!! whahahaha .. (some times I have to say ..) I haynako..miss friends spit leuven ko..well anyway I'm excited to embark on monday !!! :) Hehehehe..la just !! :) Ko..sana classmate who so warmly wel .. :) I know they aawayin andyan also c cis ehh .. :) disconnected them! hehe..sige spit leuven babushhh !! :)
im anne! hehe..im 16 years old..college student..im nursing..im taking up a nice person..im can be a good friend..i love to smile! :) I love Tigger and tinkerbell..pink and blue are my fave colors! and i love shempre spit leuven FRANCIS! :)
View my complete profile Previous Posts ... YES THAT ETO times I'm excited ... I MAGPOST UL ... JUST HAPPY I HAVE? I notice ought lang..parang ... HAPPY I HAVE? I notice ought lang..parang ... the hulk !! francis hehehe..hawak ung pics ... what's July we universal..hehe including 2fast 2fu ung ... Anne and Francis IM A NURSE? spit leuven HEHEHE what is happening to our rel ... MY LIFE IS SO SAD its been a year and 3 months spit leuven .... haha..mamaya .. AI (American Idol) yey..pero i kn ... STRONG ENOUGH. I still sing ... ..kanina 20 ti ...


No comments:

Post a Comment