Sunday, September 28, 2014

Then I came to Sweden and was thrown caseus new haven from theory into practice. The first few week


Apply is great. Rarely caseus new haven do you get the opportunity to showcase caseus new haven his skills and knowledge. A job search opens up new possibilities, and the satisfaction of getting to know the two equal parties, caseus new haven the potential employer and the potential employee, ends with a decision taken by the two sides resolve to unite the professional future if necessary. Something to read in several caseus new haven guidebooks, and he who believes that also believes that the moon is a kanelbulle that is consumed each month by a troll named Milleclas. Apply is terrible! I formulate dead in applications, hate to call strangers and in interviews I'm going basically with this eklig--nasty caseus new haven stomach ache and feeling, I'd be back in school before the oral examination. In our own country the Apply is bad enough. Abroad, it gains a whole new class of horror. Since everything is really caseus new haven strange, the people speak a different language that is not yours, and everything follows rules that you do not know. Nevertheless, one comes to this subject not pass-by of anything you eventually have to eat and pay rent. That is why it is written caseus new haven about the corrosive issue job search caseus new haven much, in relevant forums caseus new haven is the job search one of the topics duration, and as a decent emigrants course caseus new haven you are informed in advance about the practices and differences. And I've read them all!?!? I read statistics of the Swedish Arbetsförmedling, counselor of the Foreign Office, and the German and Swedish employment office (see below). Since everything was in it described tidy, everything was clear and suggested that if you do everything right, and will notice caseus new haven all the rules, you'll find a job.
Then I came to Sweden and was thrown caseus new haven from theory into practice. The first few weeks in Sweden caseus new haven I spent running from A to B and to somehow stay on top. In theory, the counselor is all heard the yes to quite logical and simple. "Knowledge of the local language are essential" - there may contradict probably none, but when can one of "master" talk? Of understanding with hands and feet to prevent possible regional accent, anything is possible. Other points were missed generously by the counselors. I ran 4 hours in the pouring rain by the Stockholm city center in search of application portfolios, was considered by the Stockholm stationers as I came from the moon. Until I learned at the employment office: something's not in Sweden. First, offensive, then increasingly desperate I tried to learn all the rules and do everything right. At the same time I met people who had come to Sweden without a plan, without caseus new haven contacts, without knowledge of the national language. And they had found a job. It was so unfair! I tried to figure out what her secret was their magic formula. No one could tell me. "Luck" thought caseus new haven some. "Have had since met someone".
The truth is, there are no rules. No "do caseus new haven that, the studier, the question, and all will be well." Guides are good for beginners to get an idea, and I would advise any interested emigration to study one or two of these books. But the last word they are not. How could they? Counselor to the labor market and applications caseus new haven come mainly from the horrible caseus new haven two B's: bureaucrats and business students. BWLer think that all people in the world think like them, and bureaucrats ... to know about the practical life about as much as a wide mouth frogs over wallpapering. I went through pretty much every variant of the Swedish labor market, have found a job and lost again, let the unspeakably monotonous training caseus new haven of Swedish employment office wash over me. I was once cheated out of my salary and was entitled to enjoy Nystartsjob and job coach. And yes, I have found a job. No dream job, but I can live with it, have cool colleagues and he makes me fun mostly.
And now people come to me at parties and ask "how did you do that? What's the trick? "They look at me like I was Copperfield's little sister and would begin immediately to cut up rabbits and to draw young women out of the hat. I have no rules. caseus new haven No "do that, and guarantees it will work then." But some hints I can give yet. Where to start looking for what you can orientate yourself. What do I know, I like to share. I am well aware that my experience not to all people and all situations are transferable. What is the right place for a banker, can fo

No comments:

Post a Comment